Viña Requingua (corner of the winds in Chile’s native Mapudungun language) is a very special place. Every bottle of our wine captures the uniqueness of our vineyards in its style.
Viña Ralco is the story of a family made of generations of Grandparents, Children, uncles, nephews and grandchildren. This family’s relationship with land and nature goes back generations.
Alto Roble translates into tall oak tree. In Chile oak trees represent strength, stability and nobility. We try to reflect this in the way we do business. Come and discover the strength.
You create your business, we do the rest.
We are wine solvers. An experienced team attuned to the specific needs of each customer.
Founded by Achurra family in 1961, Survalles has over 50 years of experience in the wine industry. Family still owns and manages the Company.
- Grapes sourced from three main Chilean central Valley Apellations: Colchagua, Curico, Maule.
- Over 1000 hectares of vineyards managed by the company.
- 25 grape varieties.
SUR VALLES PRODUCES OUTSTANDING WINES BY BRINGING INTEGRAL SERVICE PERFORMED BY EXPERIENCED PEOPLE WHO CARES TO DELIVER THEIR BEST.
& ample vinification capacity
- Outstanding international recognition.
- Over 4500 oak barrels.
- 8 levels of wines with 44 different products.
& Cutting Edge Packaging Service
- 3 production lines with a total capacity of 12.000 bottles per hour.
- HACCP certification & Sustainability Code.
- Over 6.000 m2 facilities.
- Over 10.000 Sku’s under production.
- Design Innovation.