Owned by the Achurra family since 1961, Viña Requingua, which in the Mapuche language means "Rincón de los Vientos", has been the cornerstone in the growth of Survalles.
5 Valleys &
Nowadays Viña Requingua handles more than 850 hectares in 13 different vineyards that are distributed in Chile's main wine valleys. Each of these vineyards provides us with a unique diversity that is reflected in our wines.
We have first level facilities of more than 7,500 m2 that allows us to produce products with the highest quality standards.
- Storage capacity of 30 million liters.
- 250 tanks of different sizes.
- Over 6,300 oak barrels.
- 25 different varieties in 8 wine levels.
and Packaging line
- 3 production lines with a capacity of 12,000 bottles per hour.
- 2 wax stations.
- 2 million bottles is the storage capacity in the locker.
- Design and Innovation.