The best wines are born of the noblest lands. The diversity and great richness of our terroirs, located in the best known valleys in the country, give us an incalculable potential to create wines of the highest quality. Owned by the Achurra family since 1961, Viña Requingua, which in Mapuche means ´Rincón de los Vientos´, is the backbone of Survalles and the foundation for Survalles’ growth.
5 Valleys &
Nowadays, Viña Requingua covers more than 1067 hectares in 13 differed vineyards that are distributed amongst Chile´s main wine valleys. Each of these vineyards provides Requingua with a unique diversity that is reflected in our wines.
Our top class facilities cover more than 7,500m2 and allow us to produce products that meet the highest standards of quality.
- Liquid capacity of 30 million liters.
- 250 tanks of different sizes.
- Over 7,100 oak barrels.
- 25 different varieties in 8 wine levels.
and Packaging line
- 3 production lines with a capacity of 12,000 bottles per hour.
- 2 wax stations.
- A storage locker capacity of 2 million bottles.